Thursday, March 19, 2009

White Puffle

Ok I know that this is really late but still. The white puffles are so cool. If your not a member I'm sorry you can't get one and if you don't know what they do I'll tell you. When you play with them they really like to ice skate and when they take a bath the water freazes. I wish I could tell you more but I don't even know that much! I have some of the puffle things so they don't do as much as they would do if I didn't have the puffle things. I was looking and they seem to be smaller than the other puffles. Do you think they will ever get the rambow puffle that everyone talks about? That would be really cool!

1 comment:

Skipperjay/Wigwams said...

Hey Cjcdogs,
Wigs (Wigwams) and Skipperjay (Zeb) here.

Thanks so much for the lovely comments you left on and supporting our site. We really do appreciate people like you.

Sorry we haven't been on to reply to or post your comments. Don't take it personally, we just haven't been on for a very long time.

Wigs and I haven't been on Club Penguin much since last Christmas, and, although we still come on occasionally, you could probably say we're probably over our "penguin times". And of course, when we weren't on CP much, it was hard to run a site that required almost daily Club Penguin visits and alot of hard work, when we weren't interested anymore. Still, we're glad that you can enjoy Club Penguin and our site too, which has been running for almost 2 years now, and we would like for people to enjoy it now as much as they have for that time.

Wigs and I aimed to have around 20,000 views by the time we ended our blog, and we thought 10,000 was amazing, but thanks to you and everyone else we managed to get an awesome 37,964 hits, and counting.

Please keep looking at our site, and enjoying its current state, but please don't rely on us to post your comments in the near future. ie, we may just get them by 2026. ; ). Only joking! But basically, to sum it up in one word, we would just like to say a big, juicy THANKYOU!

- Zeb and Wigs