Thursday, March 19, 2009

Contest!!!!

Ok this is a contest and here is how it works. I am going to ask a question and the first person to anser with the right anser you will win one of thease great prizes. (you will get to pick)


  • I would tell you were to go to get A LOT I mean A LOT of money. (and you don't get band!)

  • We could get to meet and become buddies and I would never delet you.

  • I could meet you and get a lot of money. (but you wouldn't be my buddy sorry!) or

  • We could meet on clubpenguin and I would interveiw you for my blog.

Ok so here is the question. What happens when you roll over Aunt Artics glasses in the news paper above "Ask Aunt Artic?" so remember the first one you anser the right anser you can win one of the great prizes above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her glasses become sunglasses- cherry281

cjcdogs said...

You get to pick your prize now so type it in! (the prize)